Friday, August 29, 2008

I was smiling like an idiot on the bus& almost missed my stop cos I was reading the sqd diary(:



Going back to SN was the best thing that has happened to me all week. The fam lounge& canteen was totally swarmed with Red Badge'07 & everyone was trying to fly everywhere at once to see everybody else. Met up with 4TRUTH & saw many classmates I haven't for a long long time. I'll go for the next PARMALAT outing no matter what, this is a promise I make to the stars.

Hey beloved Laogong, we haven't met since forever, I've missed your palm-length skirt, your longlong hugs, your attempts to grope me, your spastic stories, your smile, your love. No matter how scandalous you act with other pple, I know your heart still belongs to me(: Today was too short, but it's still great memories as always. Let's have more of those random phone calls k! "That is not how you k___, THIS is how you do it." haha together, we rock.

Omg pinafores are much missed & the fabulous canteen.


HAHAHAHA:D rj skirt, vj skirt, tj skirt, hc skirt, aj skirt, nj skirt, cj skirt -> ALL BOUND BY ONE SN BELT. "omg can wear for prom!" "You wear this, you'll never be scared of pickpockets."


Demure act = failed.
In front of our favourite mirror(:


Foongshengqi the pig, who was licked by Po & me :D


Pipi wins the dazzling smile award(:

My dearest mother hen sleeps soundly under the protection of the Judoka.


Gotta love that face. Yeah, this is the same girl who wore the cake skirts.


Giddy for you(:

Foongshengqi the emo one.


We look happy, cos we really really are.

A kiss to the awesome mother hen.

I know I won't fall, cos you guys will be there to catch me.


I have a crush on these pple(:

Uh. Trying to eat Po?


Po & Gong(:

1, 2, 3 say PRINCESS.


& we end the night with smiles on our faces& gladness in our hearts. Why do I just keep loving you all more & more? It's amazing how we never run out of topics even though we're scattered all over the island now, how we can always be so un-selfconscious around each other, how we always feel that 'The Last Time' was damn long ago even when it's only 2 weeks.

I haven't felt so truly happy for a long time. Sqddies, you're the best, I'll love you til the end of time & even then, it won't be enough.

School's starting in a few hours for dearest dearest Qi, we're all rooting for you& we know you'll rock the campus off its hinges cos YOU ARE THE QUEEN. even if they're blinded to your royalty, you'll never stopped being loved back here(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home